Looking for the perfect Swordfish with Honey and Mustard Pasta recipe? look no further! We give you only the perfect Swordfish with Honey and Mustard Pasta recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Swordfish with Honey and Mustard Pasta with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Swordfish with Honey and Mustard Pasta RecipeYou can have swordfish with honey and mustard pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 20 Minutes Cooktime: 54 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 210 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare swordfish with honey and mustard pasta :
- Take 1 portion Fresh Fish(Swordfish)
- Use 1 cup Dried Pasta (any kind)
- You need 1 teaspoon Honey
- Get 1 teaspoon Wholegrain Mustard
- Take 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Use Spray Oil
Steps to make Swordfish with Honey and Mustard Pasta :
- In a flat fry pan, spray the pan with a little Oil and gently heat through the Fish, turning at least once. (Do not over-cook!)
- Meanwhile, put the pasta on to cook, according to packet instructions, but, usually, throw into boiling water, with a teaspoon oil and a teaspoon of salt, for about 10-15 minutes. (NB:- 1 cup of dried Pasta makes 2+ cups cooked!)
- While the two pans are cooking, mix the mayonnaise with the wholegrain Mustard and Honey. Check the taste and adjust if needed. Put aside for now.
- When the pasta and fish are cooked, drain the pasta well, put on a plate and dribble the dressing over. Add the Fish and enjoy!!
If you find this Swordfish with Honey and Mustard Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Would Like To Maintain A Healthy Body You're Going To Find The You Need To Eat Fruits And Vegetables
Having a well rounded diet is incredibly important but you’re going to see that getting the proper amount of fruits and vegetables will have more of an affect on your health than other food sources. I am sure you remember when you were told you will need to eat three servings of veggies and fruits every day to remain healthy but this number has now changed. Recent research has determined that it’s no longer enough to eat three servings of these items and that 5 to 9 servings will be what is required to obtain the nutrition that your body demands. I’m sure there are loads of you who do not think you can eat this much food every day, you need to take into account that when this is spread out throughout a 24 hour period, the quantity of food is not really that much.
While there are a lot of individuals out there who do not like vegetables you’re going to discover that typically you can find vegetables that you’ll not mind eating every day. For individuals who may decide that juicing your fruits and vegetables is really a good idea, try and look for a juicer that uses the whole fruit and vegetable instead of just extracting the juice. Plenty of the vitamins and minerals are found in the pulp and in the skin of the fruits and veggies which is the reason why it’s important to consume these as much as you possibly can.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Do not forget that it’s no longer three servings every day of vegetables and fruits you now have to make sure you are consuming 5 to 9 if you want to get the nutrition that you need. Don’t forget, for people who do not believe that you can eat this much every day, juicing will also be a great option to still make certain you’re getting the vitamins and minerals you need.