Hi, welcome to my recipes site. If you’re looking for Half Brioche Half Sourdough Burger Buns recipe, look no further! Our page is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Half Brioche Half Sourdough Burger Buns recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Half Brioche Half Sourdough Burger Buns with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Half Brioche Half Sourdough Burger Buns RecipeTo cook half brioche half sourdough burger buns you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 38 Minutes Cooktime: 30 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 290 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook half brioche half sourdough burger buns :
- Use 675 g bread flour
- Get 225 g sourdough starter
- Prepare 40 g Honey
- Take 50 g Melted butter
- Prepare 8 g salt
- Provide 7 g dried yeast
- Use 2 eggs
- Provide 284 g tepid water
- Use to glaze
- Provide 1 egg yolk
- Use 1 tbsp milk
- Provide 5 g sesame seeds
Instructions to make Half Brioche Half Sourdough Burger Buns :
- Melt the butter slowly in a pan and put to one side
- Put all wet ingredients plus the yeast in a mixer bowl and stir together. then add 3/4 of the flour and all the salt and mix together.
- Put the dough hook on the mixer and knead for 8 mins on medium to low speed. Whilst that is needing slowly add a bit of the melted butter, then a bit of the leftover flour, then some more butter, then some more flour and so on until butter and flour are gone.
- Shape the dough into a ball and put back into the now clean(ish) mixer bowl, cover and leave to proof for 2 hours.
- Tip onto dry work surface and cut into two pieces. Then cut each piece into 9 (you can use a scale to be consistent, dont worry about adding bits to get weight right. You can do all 18 or put the other half in a bowl with cling film and put in fridge to do the next day (up to 36hrs).
- With each piece now pinch the top and pull to the middle for a lttle knead, slight turn and repeat 8-10 times each piece to help shape into a ball. Then put the seam on the surface and roll with a cupped hand to create tension into a ball. Put onto baking tray with grease proof underneath.
- Do all balls and leave to proof for 2 more hours with a piece of clingfilm loose on top.
- With 30 mins left of proofing heat your oven to 200'.
- Brush top with glaze (egg yolk and milk) and add sesame seeds.
- Bake for 18-21 mins until dark. turn 2 or 3 times for even colour. Leave to cool 1hr
- Leave to cool 1hr
If you find this Half Brioche Half Sourdough Burger Buns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Are Trying To Drop Some Weight These Suggestions Should Have The Ability To Help
With all the numerous programs that are being released each and every day to help individuals lose weight it’s difficult to understand what actually works. One thing will remain constant with regards to weight loss and that is the point that there are proven ways that people can use in order to accomplish their weight loss goals. Below you are going to find a number of suggestions that should be able to help you lose some weight without needing to waste money on the latest fad diet available.
Another way you are able to wind up losing more weight is by simply lowering the amount of food you eat at each meal and eating more meals throughout the day. The primary reason for this is that bite consuming more meals every single day you are going to have the ability of keeping your metabolism running at a higher level which aids with weight loss.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Something you ought to be aware of is the fact that the suggestions above will help you get to the weight you would like to be at, even for those of you who have tried other programs in the past without success. Having this information is one thing but if you truly want to lose some weight you are going to need to put the suggestions into practice.