Hi, welcome to our recipes site. If you’re looking for Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette recipe, look no further! Our page is devoted to gives you only the best Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette RecipeYou can cook tortilla de patata with courgette. spanish omelette using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 19 Minutes Cooktime: 46 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 117 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook tortilla de patata with courgette. spanish omelette :
- You need 3-4 medium sized potatoes finely sliced
- Get 1 onion finely chopped
- Take Salt
- You need 4 eggs beaten
- Get 1/2 litre olive oil (not extra virgin)
- Use 1 / 2 courgette (optional)
Instructions to make Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette :
- Peel,wash and slice potatoes finely. Peel and chop the onions and mix together and add pinch of salt
- Heat moderately the olive oil in a good nonstick frying pan (if you're new to turning the omelette use a small pan, I always do, it's easier)
- Add potatoes and onion to oil and cook slowly turning so that they don't stick to bottom. If too hot the potatoes will fry instead, we need them to soften and crumble but not crisp if possible. When potatoes are halfway cooked I add courgettes but this is optional.
- Once cooked get potatoes out of the oil with slotted spoon so that you can drain as much oil as possible.
- Add them to eggs. It should be a sloppy mixture. Add a pinch of salt if needed
- Remove oil from the pan and turn heat up so the pan is really hot. Make sure there's a bit of oil and add egg and potato mixture
- Cook until slightly browned. You may need to turn heat down a bit so that it doesn't burn.
- When one side cooked turn into a large enough plate to cover frying pan.
- Return the omelette to pan, check the pan for oil as it may need a drop adding. And cook until other side golden.
- Enjoy with green fried peppers and baguette bread. Ideal for picnics as it's as nice cold as freshly cooked.
If you find this Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Few Simple Guidelines To Help You Lose Some Weight
There’s so many different programs available with regards to weight loss that people do not know which program to choose or if they are going to even end up working for them. With regards to actually obtaining the weight loss you’re trying to find you ought to comprehend that there are methods that have been used for years successfully. Below you are going to find some suggestions that should be able to help you lose some weight while not having to waste cash on the latest trend diet available.
Changing your eating habits and making sure that you’re actually eating healthy will be yet another thing you can do to help with your weight loss. Something you need to be aware of is that your body needs the proper nutrition in order to lose some weight so eating plenty of veggies and fruits will actually help you lose more weight. Of course you need to also ensure you’re not eating fatty foods or foods that are filled with sugar as this will simply turn to fat within your body if you’re not burning off enough calories throughout the day.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
For those of you that are serious about losing a few pounds, following the simple suggestions we have listed above will almost guarantee you achieve your weight loss goals. Needless to say nothing is ever going to happen unless you determine that you want to lose some weight and are willing to stick to the recommendations that we have listed in this post.