Hey, welcome to our recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to make today? Try this Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice recipe! Our website is dedicated to gives you only the best Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice RecipeYou can have here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in kenya and fried rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 10 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 266 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in kenya and fried rice :
- Use Rice 4 cups 2 for fried rice 2for white rice
- You need 1/2 kg Chicken cut into 15portions
- Take Salt 2 tablespoons for rice and 2 for chicken
- Take Oil 1/2 cup of oil 1/4-chicken,1/4-rice
- Provide 5 pieces carrots cut into small pieces
- Provide 2 Green 1 yellow 1 red pepper cut into lager pieces
- You need 5 large Tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Use 2 large onions 1-rice and 1-chicken
- Get 10 pieces one garlic 5- rice 5-chicken
- Get Serves 4people
Instructions to make Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice :
- Boil then place it aside. Then prepare the chicken by cutting it into small pieces then boil it if it's soft for 15minutes and 1hour 45minutes if it's hard and you are using Jiko(a charcoal oven)found in all Kenyan homes. If you are using oven boil for 45minutes and if pressure cooker boil for 30minutes.
- Place a big pan over the cooker pour 8table spoons of oil in it. Add all the onions and stir until brown then add garlic and the peppers I.e yellow,green and red paper. Then add carrots and any other spice you have without adding tomatoes.Divide them into two portions.
- One portion for chicken we add the tomatoes. Stir until it's a thick paste.then add the chicken and stir until all parts are well coated.Add 1/2cup of water to allow the spices to blend into chicken.let it boil and water evaporate until the soup is thickened.
- The other portion of spices we add a tablespoon of turmeric powder and stir then add one portion of the rice until the color of the rice is evenly spread.this will result to rice that looks like the rice on the side.
- The final food will be an attractive eye catching food that can be enjoyed along with a glass of wine or red juice.Welcome to Kenyan white rice,fried rice and chicken stew.
If you find this Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Number Of Simple Recommendations To Help You Lose Some Weight
With all of the many programs which are being released each and every day to help individuals lose weight it’s difficult to understand what is proven to work. Folks keep turning to programs to be able to lose weight without thinking about the basics of weight loss and that these basics can help them shed the pounds without a program. Below you’re going to find a few suggestions that should be able to help you lose some weight without needing to waste cash on the latest fad diet available.
The things you eat every day can actually end up causing you to gain weight which is the reason why a healthy diet will also be very important. Nutrition will play big part in losing weight, meaning that your body needs to have the proper nutrition in order to function properly and when it is functioning properly you will end up losing weight quicker. Something you should be aware of would be that cutting back on foods that are bad for you such as sugar as well as other foods which contain excessive amounts of fat, will be very important with regards to your weight loss.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The suggestions above should help you to accomplish your weight loss goals, no matter how much weight you are looking to lose or if programs didn’t work for you in the past. Having this information is one thing but if you actually want to lose some weight you are going to need to put the suggestions into practice.