Looking for the perfect Milky Stick Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Milky Stick Bread recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Milky Stick Bread with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Milky Stick Bread RecipeTo cook milky stick bread you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 275 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook milky stick bread :
- Provide 1/2 cup Milk
- You need 2 tablespoons Condensed Milk
- Use 1 tablespoon Sugar
- You need 1 teaspoon Dry Yeast
- You need 1 cup Bread Flour
- Take 1/2 cup Plain Flour *plus extra 1-2 tablespoons for kneading
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- You need 20 g Butter *softened
Instructions to make Milky Stick Bread :
- Heat Milk, Condensed Milk and Sugar in microwave for 30 seconds. When the mixture is warm, add Yeast and mix well.
- Combine all Flour and Salt in a large bowl, add the milk mixture and softened Butter. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, gradually adding extra Flour as required, until smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into eight even portions. Roll each portion into a stick. Place on baking paper on a baking tray. Set aside for 30 minutes to rise. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until sticks are golden brown.
If you find this Milky Stick Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Consuming The Correct Amount Of Fruit And Veggies Is Vitally Important For A Healthy Body
Many folks are already aware of the reality that it is very important to ensure you are getting the right amount of fruits and veggies each day to be able to maintain a healthy body. As you were growing up you were probably informed that you had to heat your three servings of fruits and veggies every single day but something you may possibly not be aware of is that this amount is different now. It is now known that men and women need more nourishment and you’re going to see that you need to be eating 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables each day so as to make sure you are getting all the nourishment you need. Many of you might be thinking that this seems like an awful lot of food but when you break it down throughout the day you will find this is not nearly as much as you think.
The very first thing you should keep in mind is the fact that the serving sizes are actually smaller than you most likely imagine, and to get your daily recommended supply you need to eat 2 cups of fruit and 2 1/2 cups of vegetables every day. So if you’re eating four or five meals per day as you need to be doing in order to maintain your metabolism, you will see that by adding a cup of fruit or vegetables to each meal provides you with your servings each day. Some people could be thinking that if they have an apple with every meal along with green beans that they are going to end up being bored, but there are huge amounts of fruits and vegetables you can choose from.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Five to nine servings of fruits and vegetable is what it will take nowadays if you would like to get all the nutrition you are able to for a healthy mind and body. Again this sounds like a lot of fruits and vegetables and when you break it down you will find that it can be a few drinks or a few cups of these things each day.