Hey, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for the perfect Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We give you only the perfect Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF RecipeYou can cook vickys easy banana & peach crumble, gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 58 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 235 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare vickys easy banana & peach crumble, gf df ef sf nf :
- Provide 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Provide 4 ripe peaches (or canned), halved, stoned & sliced into wedges
- Use 100 grams gluten-free / plain flour
- Use 50 grams dairy-free spread / butter (Vitalite, Stork block marg)
- You need 6 tbsp water (or juice from the peaches can)
- Get 50 grams light brown soft sugar
Steps to make Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF :
- Preheat your oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F
- Put the peach and banana slices in the bottom of an overproof dish and add the water /juice
- Rub together the flour and butter with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs
- Add the sugar and gently combine
- Spoon the crumble topping over the fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- Serve with custard, cream or ice cream on the side. Please see my profile for dairy, egg & soy-free versions of all of these
If you find this Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You're Trying To Lose Some Weight These Suggestions Should Have The Ability To Help
Many individuals are searching for ways to lose weight and they keep purchasing program after program without success searching for the thing that will work. Men and women keep turning to programs in order to lose weight without considering the basics of weight loss and that these basics can help them shed the pounds without a program. As you continue to read you are going to realize that there are many proven ways to help you lose some weight and we will be discussing some of them here.
Changing your eating habits and making certain that you are actually maintaining a healthy diet will be one more thing you can do to help with your weight loss. Something you should be aware of is that your body needs the proper nutrition in order to lose weight so eating plenty of fruits and vegetables will actually help you lose more weight. While eating enough veggies and fruits is important it is also important to cut back on sugar and fats as these items can actually wind up causing you to keep on the additional weight.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The suggestions above should help you to accomplish your weight loss goals, regardless of how much weight you’re looking to lose or if programs didn’t work for you in the past. You’re going to need to realize that just having this information is not going to be enough, if you would like to lose some weight you are going to need to stick to the recommendations above.