Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Apple Cake recipe! We provide you only the best Apple Cake recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Apple Cake with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Apple Cake RecipeTo cook apple cake you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 60 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 252 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook apple cake :
- Prepare For the pastry
- Take 460 g self raising flour
- Take 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Use 115 g butter
- Prepare 115 g cookeen
- Use 200 ml cold water (approx)
- Get For the filling
- Use 3 Bramley Apples
- Use 2-3 tbsp Caster sugar
- Provide Drop milk
- Get For the topping
- Use 1-2 tbsp granulated sugar
Steps to make Apple Cake :
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan assisted. Grease standard dinner plate with butter.
- Add flour and sugar to big bowl and rub butter and cooking fat into the mixture until it's like a breadcrumb look and texture.
- Create a well in the middle and add cold water gradually. Each flour is different and will need different amounts of water. Ensure pastry comes together and not too wet. Bring together in a ball and cut into four. Put one ball aside for top of cake. Rest of pastry is enough to make a second cake.
- Flour surface, rolling pin and pastry then roll out pastry thinly to fit plate. When ready, roll back onto rolling pin and then roll forward onto plate trimming all the edges and patching any holes if necessary.
- Wash, peel, core and slice apples but not too thick because they haven't been stewed in advance. Spread evenly on top of pastry and top with caster sugar. Leave gap on outsides and then brush milk around outsides to help with layers joining later.
- Repeat pastry process with ball set aside earlier and put on top. Press down on outsides and trim all edges. Then dip fork into water and crinkle pastry with back of fork on outsides. Dip fork into water and pierce 4-6 holes on top to allow steam to escape during cooking.
- Place in oven for about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool on a wire rack before decorating with granulated sugar. Enjoy on its own or with custard or fresh cream.
If you find this Apple Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Some Simple Recommendations To Help You Lose Weight
There’s so many different programs available with regards to weight loss that people don’t know which program to choose or if they will even wind up working for them. Men and women keep turning to programs in order to drop some weight without thinking about the basics of weight loss and that these basics can help them shed the excess weight without a program. Below you will find a few suggestions that should be able to help you drop some weight without having to waste cash on the latest craze diet available.
With regards to shedding weight having your body burn up more calories than it takes in each and every day is going to be a proven way that you could end up losing weight. It boils down to a simple math equation, if you are able to burn off 2500 calories and a day but you only take in 2000 calories that day you are going to end up a burning off 500 calories of fat stored inside your body. For anybody who decides to put this to the test you’re going to see that you are going to have the ability to end up losing fat faster than any other program available.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Something you ought to be aware of would be that the suggestions above will help you get to the weight you want to be at, even for people who have tried other programs before without success. Of course nothing is ever going to happen unless you determine that you want to lose weight and are willing to adhere to the recommendations that we have listed in this post.