Looking for the perfect Pflaumenkuchen - German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping recipe? look no further! Our page is devoted to gives you only the best Pflaumenkuchen - German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Pflaumenkuchen - German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Pflaumenkuchen - German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping RecipeTo cook pflaumenkuchen - german damson plum tart with crumble topping you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 48 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 297 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare pflaumenkuchen - german damson plum tart with crumble topping :
- Provide 600-700 g Damson plums or Prunes, stoned and quartered
- Prepare Dough:
- Provide 250 g flour
- Get 3 g instant yeast or 10 g fresh yeast
- Use 225 ml lukewarm milk
- Get 1/2 beaten egg (25-30 g)
- You need 30 g soft butter
- You need 25 g vanilla sugar (or sugar + beans from 1/4 vanilla bean)
- You need 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- Use 5 g salt
- Provide Crumble topping:
- You need 60 g Butter
- Provide 60 g Sugar
- Use 60 g Flour
- Get 60 g Ground almonds (or use 60 g more flour for nutless version)
- You need 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp lemon zest
Instructions to make Pflaumenkuchen - German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping :
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough until it's workable enough to knead. Knead for 5-10 minutes until fairly smooth. Form into a ball, cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Cut butter for topping into small cubes. Mix all other crumble toppings in a bowl, add butter and use fingertips to crumble everything together until you have little balls of buttery crumbles. Cover and put in refrigerator for at least 45 minutes or longer if making later.
- Grease you baking sheet or round pan. Roll out the dough into a circle (or rectangle) to fit the size of your pan.
- Lay the dough into the pan and cover with plastic. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 200C/400F (if using a fan or convection oven then 180C/350F)
- Lay out the quartered pieces of plum on top of the dough.
- Lastly, sprinkle the crumble topping on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. The first 10 minutes, bake at 200C/400F (for fan oven use 180C/350F). After the first 10 minutes reduce the heat to 180C/350F (for fan oven, 160C/320F). Bake until the crumbles are golden yellow and crisp, and crust is light brown. Adjust the baking time if needed.
- Let cool for a few minutes before eating. Also nice with a little whipping cream or vanilla custard sauce :) This is also tasty when completely cooled.
If you find this Pflaumenkuchen - German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Are Trying To Drop Some Weight These Recommendations Should Have The Ability To Help
With all the numerous programs that are being released each and every day to help people lose some weight it’s difficult to know what is proven to work. One thing will remain constant with regards to weight loss and that is the point that there are proven ways that individuals can use in order to accomplish their weight loss goals. In this article we’re going to be looking at a few ways that people can wind up losing weight while not having to invest cash on a weight-loss system.
Changing your eating habits and making sure that you’re actually eating healthy will be another thing you are able to do to help with your weight loss. In relation to maintaining a healthy diet you are going to discover that consuming a great amount of fruits and vegetables will provide your body with the nutrition it requires in order to drop some weight. Needless to say you ought to also make sure you are not eating fatty foods or foods that are packed with sugar as this will simply turn to fat inside your body if you are not burning off enough calories throughout the day.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The suggestions above should help you to accomplish your weight loss goals, it doesn’t matter how much weight you’re looking to lose or if programs didn’t work for you in the past. Having this information is one thing but if you genuinely want to lose some weight you’re going to need to put the suggestions into practice.