Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Trying to find yummy food recipe? Why not try Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe! We give you only the best Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 RecipeTo cook chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in japanese style #mysterybag1 you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 31 Minutes Cooktime: 56 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 275 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in japanese style #mysterybag1 :
- Use 2 chicken breast
- Get 1 Tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Use 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- You need salt and pepper
- Use oil little to fry
- Prepare 1/2 onion about 50g
- Use 1/3 sweet pointed red pepper about 40g
- Get 1/2 dessert spoon honey
- Prepare 2 dessert spoons lemon juice
- Take 200 ml sushi rice
- Use 100 ml brown short grain rice
- Use Fresh mango for dessert
Instructions to make Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 :
- Mix honey and lemon juice. Slice onion and pepper thinly and mix with honey lemon mixture. Make this in the morning if you want to eat for evening meal.
- Soak brown short grain rice in water in the morning again if you want to eat it for evening meal.
- Wash white sushi rice with brown rice and drain. Put in a heavy based sauce pan with 450ml. of water. Cover and leave for 10 minutes. Cook on high heat. Once it started to boil reduced the heat (very small heat) and cook for 15 minutes with lid. (Do not take the lid off EVER during and after cooking for 10 minutes!)
- Season the chicken. Brown in oiled frying pan, turn over and pour water so that water covers half way up the chicken. Put the lid on to steam.
- When the chicken is nearly done, pour mustard, soy sauce and sugar and shake the pan to cover evenly.
- Slice the chicken and arrange with marinated vegetables.
- Slice the mango for dessert.
- I thought we need more vegetables so I added some more dishes with it.
If you find this Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You're Trying To Lose Weight These Guidelines Should Have The Ability To Help
With all of the many programs that are being released every day to help people lose weight it’s difficult to know what actually works. When it comes to actually getting the weight loss you are trying to find you should comprehend that there are methods that have been used for years successfully. As you continue to read you’re going to recognize that there are lots of proven ways to help you lose weight and we’ll be speaking about some of them here.
Another technique that help you end up losing the fat is to just get yourself a membership at a gym and make sure you visit the gym each and every day. The key to this is making certain you go to the gym daily and rotate the types of workouts you’re doing between upper body, lower body and aerobic exercises. For those of you who want to use this along with the suggestion above you are going to see that you will have a great and proven way to get down to the weight you’re looking for.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Something you should be aware of is that the suggestions above will help you get to the weight you want to be at, even for individuals who have tried other programs in the past with no success. Having this information is one thing but if you truly want to drop some weight you are going to need to put the suggestions into practice.