If you’re looking for Broccoli Cheddar Quiche recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Quiche recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Broccoli Cheddar Quiche with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche RecipeTo cook broccoli cheddar quiche you only need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 40 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 256 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook broccoli cheddar quiche :
- You need 2 Pie Crusts Pillsbury
- Use 1 Broccoli Head of
- Take 5 Green Onions
- Provide 1/4 Cup Butter
- Take 2 TBS Garlic
- Prepare 1 Zuchini small
- Provide 1 Yellow Squash small
- Use 8 Eggs
- Use 2 Cups Whipping Cream Heavy
- Prepare 2 handfuls Spinach
- Take 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- Use 1/2 cup Mozzerella Cheese
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Quiche :
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat 2 pans with cooking spray. Leave pie crusts out on prepared pan at room temperature while prepping.
- In large pan or wok, cook mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter over medium heat.
- Add broccoli and the chopped green onions to pan.
- Chop squash into bite sized pieces and saute with the rest.
- Add minced garlic and add spinach. Cook until wilted.
- Salt and pepper generously. I also used garlic powder and a bit of cayenne pepper.
- Cook all veggies for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. (You don't want to overcook them because they still need to bake.)
- Bake pie crusts for 10 min at 425 degrees use baking weights. I use 2 smaller rectangular Pyrex containers as weights. I also spray the weights so the crust doesn't stick to the bottom of it. I used two 9 inch round pans but this works well in one large rectangular 9x13 inch lasagna pan.
- Remove pie crusts from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In food processor blend heavy cream and cheeses thoroughly. Add eggs, salt and pepper and blend until smooth but don't over process!
- Add cooked veggies to blended egg mixture and divide evenly between both pies.
- Bake for 45-50 min at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with more shredded cheese.
- Serve hot or cold with ketchup and avocado slices.
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Quiche recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Obtaining The Proper Amount Of Vegetables And Fruits Every Day Will Be Really Important For Maintaining A Healthy Body
Having a well rounded diet is incredibly important but you’re going to discover that acquiring the proper amount of fruits and vegetables will have more of an affect on your health than other food sources. I am sure you remember when you were told you have to eat three servings of fruits and veggies each day to remain healthy but this number has now changed. Recent research has determined that it is no longer enough to eat three servings of these things and that 5 to 9 servings is going to be what is required to obtain the nutrition that your body needs. I’m sure there are loads of you who do not think you are able to eat this much food each day, you need to keep in mind that when this is spread out throughout a 24 hour period, the quantity of food is really not that much.
The very first thing you ought to keep in mind is the fact that the serving sizes are actually smaller than you almost certainly imagine, and to get your daily recommended supply you should eat 2 cups of fruit and 2 1/2 cups of vegetables each day. So if you are eating four or five meals every day as you ought to be doing in order to maintain your metabolism, you will discover that by adding a cup of fruit or vegetables to each meal provides you with your servings on a daily basis. One more thing you ought to remember is that there are a wide variety of vegetables and fruits that you can eat every single day which will help you from becoming bored.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Don’t forget that it is no longer three servings every day of fruits and vegetables you now have to make sure you are consuming 5 to 9 if you want to get the nutrition that you need. Don’t forget, for individuals who don’t feel that you are able to eat this much every single day, juicing will additionally be an excellent option to still make certain you are getting the vitamins and minerals you need.