Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Garlic and rosemary naan bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic and rosemary naan bread recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Garlic and rosemary naan bread with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Garlic and rosemary naan bread RecipeYou can cook garlic and rosemary naan bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 23 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 193 calories.
The ingredients needed to make garlic and rosemary naan bread :
- You need 120 g warm water
- You need 7 g yeast
- Take 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- Get 320 g strong white bread flour
- Provide 1/2 tsp baking powder
- You need 150 ml plain yoghurt
- Get 25 g butter for mixture
- Provide 25 g butter for greasing
- Get 1/4 crushed garlic
- Prepare Finely chopped fresh coriander or fresh rosemary
Instructions to make Garlic and rosemary naan bread :
- Combine water, half the sugar, and yeast into a bowl. Stir until the yeast is dissolved. Leave mixture for 10 minutes or until the mixture begins to bubble/rise.
- In a larger bowl, add the remaining sugar, flour and baking powder. Mix together and make a well in the centre.
- Pour the yeast mixture, melted butter and yoghurt into the well and begin mixing. Knead by hand or with a stand mixer. If the mixture is too sticky, add small amounts of flour. If the mixture is too dry, add a splash of water. Knead until smooth to touch.
- Place dough in a ball shape into a bowl, cover and leave for 60 to prove. It should rise to double it's size. Prepare tandoor or pizza oven for cooking.
- Divide dough into three to six balls, depending on party size, to make medium to extra large naan. Use rolling pin to make a teardrop shape and cook. Each side should puff up, be careful to turn quickly leaving a golden brown colour on each side.
- Halfway through cooking, remove naan, brush with melted butter. If using rosemary, add this on top and continue to cook for 30 seconds. If using coriander cook melted butter for 30 seconds and then add at the end for a garnish.
If you find this Garlic and rosemary naan bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Are Trying To Lose Some Weight These Recommendations Should Have The Ability To Help
Many individuals are looking for ways to drop some weight and they keep buying program after program with no success looking for the thing that will work. With regards to actually obtaining the weight loss you’re trying to find you need to comprehend that there are methods which have been used for years successfully. As you continue to read you are going to recognize that there are plenty of proven ways to help you drop some weight and we’ll be discussing a few of them here.
Another way you can wind up losing more weight is by simply reducing the amount of food you eat at each meal and eating more meals during the day. The main reason for this is that bite consuming more meals every single day you are going to have the ability of keeping your metabolism running at a higher level which aids with weight loss.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
For people that are serious about losing weight, following the simple recommendations we have listed above will almost guarantee you achieve your weight loss goals. Having this information is one thing but if you truly want to lose some weight you’re going to need to put the suggestions into practice.