If you’re looking for Rabri Ghevar….A traditional rajasthani sweet recipe, look no further! We give you only the perfect Rabri Ghevar….A traditional rajasthani sweet recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Rabri Ghevar….A traditional rajasthani sweet with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Rabri Ghevar....A traditional rajasthani sweet RecipeTo cook rabri ghevar....a traditional rajasthani sweet you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 37 Minutes Cooktime: 60 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 120 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare rabri ghevar....a traditional rajasthani sweet :
- Take 1/2 cup Desi ghee
- Prepare cubes Few ice
- You need 2 cup maida
- Get 1 litre water( Approximately )
- Take 1 tbsp besan
- Provide As required Ghee/oil for frying
- You need 1 lemon Juice
- Take 1 litre full cream milk
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Take 8-10 strands kesar
- Prepare For sugar syrup :-
- Provide 1 cup sugar
- Provide 1/2 cup water
- Get 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Take As required Badam pista cutting
- Take As required Silver wark
Steps to make Rabri Ghevar....A traditional rajasthani sweet :
- Beat ghee with few ice cubes in a mixer jar till creamy white in texture
- Then add small batches of maida and water to make a flowing consistency batter….
- We use approximately chilled water for maida…. Then lastly add besan and juice of lemon… Mix well and chill the batter before frying ghevar…
- In the meantime make sugar syrup by heating sugar along with water adding cardamom powder and kesar till 1 strings consistency
- Then prepare rabri by boiling milk till thickened to rabri Wali consistency… Continuously stirring the milk and scraping the sides… Add cardamom powder and kesar strands… At last add sugar to it
- Now heat oil or ghee in a pan…. Then using a squeezy bottle pour the batter of ghevar to heated oil from a little top of pan add small batches of the Batter at a time…. Pour the quantity of batter till desired thickness… Let it fry till golden in colour
- Take it out once fried nicely.. Place on wired rack to let extra oil drip off from the ghevar
- Then pour the sugar syrup over the ghevar and finally decorate it with prepared rabri… Garnish with silver work and badam pista cutting….. Finally ready to serve…..
If you find this Rabri Ghevar....A traditional rajasthani sweet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
On This Page We Are Going To Be Talking About A Couple Of Ways You Are Able To Wind Up Losing More Weight
Many individuals are looking for ways to drop some weight and they keep purchasing program after program with no success searching for the thing that will work. One thing will remain constant in relation to weight loss and that’s the reality that there are proven ways that individuals can use in order to accomplish their weight loss goals. In the following paragraphs we are going to be checking out a few ways that individuals can wind up losing a few pounds without having to invest money on a weight-loss system.
One of the simplest things you are able to end up doing in order to get down to the weight you would like to be at is to just burn off more calories than you consume every day. You’re going to see that it’s all a matter of numbers, for instance if your daily diet consists of 2500 calories, and you wind up burning off 3500 calories each and every day, you are generating a deficit of 1000 calories. For anybody who decides to put this to the test you are going to find that you are going to have the ability to end up losing fat faster than any other program available.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
For individuals who are serious about shedding weight, following the simple recommendations we have listed above will almost guarantee you achieve your weight loss goals. Needless to say nothing is ever going to happen unless you determine that you would like to lose weight and are willing to follow the recommendations that we have listed in this article.