Hey, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Mangalore buns/ South Indian buns recipe? look no further! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best Mangalore buns/ South Indian buns recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Mangalore buns/ South Indian buns with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mangalore buns/ South Indian buns RecipeYou can cook mangalore buns/ south indian buns using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 28 Minutes Cooktime: 54 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 130 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare mangalore buns/ south indian buns :
- Use 4 riped banana
- Prepare 500 grams all purpose flour / maida
- Take 1 cup sugar
- Use 1 cup curd
- Provide 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cooking soda
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Provide 2 tablespoon Oil
- Get as needed Oil for deep frying
- Use as needed Rice flour for dusting
Steps to make Mangalore buns/ South Indian buns :
- Take riped bananas and grind to smooth paste
- Powder sugar to a fine paste. Churn curd without adding water.
- In a large mixing bowl take banana paste and rub by hand for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sugar powder and rub to mix well.
- After sugar dissolve completely add curd and mix well by rubbing. Add 1/2 cup oil and rub for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and soda.
- After that add flour little by little with continuous mixing so that no lumps are formed.
- Dough should be little softer than chapati dough. Do not Knead the dough. Amount of flour needed is depend on size of bananas. Approximately 1/2 KG. Tap 2 spoons of oil or amount of oil required to cover dough completely.
- Keep dough in air tight container for 6 hours or over night. Do not add flour after resting time.
- Make small balls out of the dough. Dust the rolling surface with some rice flour or maida, rice flour is better. Roll into circular thick roti.
- Heat the oil and deep fry both the sides to a light golden colour.
- Enjoy buns with coconut chutney and potato curry.
If you find this Mangalore buns/ South Indian buns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
In This Article We Are Going To Be Discussing A Number Of Ways You Can End Up Losing More Weight
Many individuals are looking for ways to drop some weight and they keep buying program after program with no success looking for the thing that will work. People keep turning to programs in order to lose weight without thinking about the basics of weight loss and that these basics can help them lose the weight without a program. As you continue to read you’re going to realize that there’s a lot of proven ways to help you lose weight and we are going to be talking about a number of them here.
Another strategy that help you end up losing the fat is to simply get yourself a membership at a gym and make sure you visit the gym every day. If you go to the gym each and every day you are going to discover that if you do aerobic exercises one day, lower body exercises the following day and upper body exercises the following day you’ll wind up losing weight quicker. For people who want to use this with the suggestion above you are going to see that you are going to have a great and proven way to get down to the weight you’re searching for.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
For people that are serious about losing weight, following the simple recommendations we have listed above will almost guarantee you achieve your weight loss goals. Having this information is one thing but if you genuinely want to lose some weight you are going to have to put the suggestions into practice.