If you’re looking for Saffron and Mung dal halwa (Saffron and Petite yellow lentil fondant) recipe, look no further! Our page is committed to gives you only the best Saffron and Mung dal halwa (Saffron and Petite yellow lentil fondant) recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Saffron and Mung dal halwa (Saffron and Petite yellow lentil fondant) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Saffron and Mung dal halwa (Saffron and Petite yellow lentil fondant) RecipeTo make saffron and mung dal halwa (saffron and petite yellow lentil fondant) you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 14 Minutes Cooktime: 55 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 277 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook saffron and mung dal halwa (saffron and petite yellow lentil fondant) :
- Take 1/2 cup Mung dal (Petite yellow lentils) soaked in water overnight
- Provide 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- You need 1/4 cup melted ghee (or unsalted butter)
- Use 150 ml milk
- You need Few strands of saffron
- Get Ground Cardamom to garnish
- Get Your choice of nuts (chopped) to garnish
Steps to make Saffron and Mung dal halwa (Saffron and Petite yellow lentil fondant) :
- Drain the water from the mung dal and grind coarsely
- In a non-stick pan, heat the ghee and add the coarsely ground mung dal. Roast for dal for about 10-15 minutes stirring continuously (until the raw mung dal aroma is gone). The dal mix should be a lovely golden yellow colour and fragrant
- In a separate pan, warm the milk and dissolve in the sugar. Bring to boil. Take off the heat and stir in few strands of saffron to give the milk a lovely saffron hue.
- Add the hot sugary milk to the roasted mung dal. [The mixture will sizzle so be careful]
- Stir continuously until the milk is absorbed and ghee starts to separate.
- Take off the heat, mix in the ground cardamom. Plate the halwa garnish with cardamom and your choice of chopped nuts
If you find this Saffron and Mung dal halwa (Saffron and Petite yellow lentil fondant) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Are Trying To Lose Weight These Suggestions Should Have The Ability To Help
With all the many programs which are being released every day to help folks drop some weight it’s difficult to know what actually works. One thing will remain constant when it comes to weight loss and that’s the point that there are proven ways that men and women can use in order to accomplish their weight loss goals. Below you will find a number of suggestions that should be able to help you lose some weight without having to waste cash on the latest craze diet available.
Many nutritional experts and doctors now recommend that people eat five or six smaller meals throughout the day as opposed to eating three larger meals each day. The reason for this is that bite consuming more meals each day you will have the ability of keeping your metabolism running at a level higher which aids with losing weight.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Something you ought to be aware of is that the suggestions above will help you get to the weight you would like to be at, even for people who have tried other programs in the past without success. Needless to say nothing is ever going to happen unless you determine that you want to lose weight and are willing to follow the recommendations that we have listed in this article.