Looking for the perfect Oriental Garden Samosa recipe? look no further! Our website is devoted to bringing you only the best Oriental Garden Samosa recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Oriental Garden Samosa with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Oriental Garden Samosa RecipeYou can have oriental garden samosa using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 15 Minutes Cooktime: 45 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 100 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook oriental garden samosa :
- Use 1 Cup All purpose flour
- Prepare 1 Bunch Spinach ( blanched and pureed)
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons sesame seeds
- Provide 4 Teaspoons Vegetable oil
- Get To Taste Salt
- Take 1/4 Cup water Cold
- Provide Oil for frying
- You need 1/2 Cup Noodles , boiled
- Provide 3 Spring onions , finely shredded
- Take 1/4 Cup Cabbage , finely shredded
- You need 1/2 Cup Carrots , finely shredded
- You need 1/4 Cup Mung Bean Sprouts
- Take To Taste Salt
- Get To Taste Pepper
- Take 1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- Get 1 Teaspoon White Vinegar
- You need 2 Teaspoons Vegetable Oil
Steps to make Oriental Garden Samosa :
- For garden green dough Take a flat bowl. To this, sieve in the all purpose flour. Add the spinach puree, vegetable oil, sesame seeds and salt. Combine well to form a soft dough (depending on the quantity and consistency of the spinach puree, adjust and add cold water accordingly).
- If u want a bright rich green color, you can also add in 2- 3 drops of green food color. Once the dough is prepared, take a moist cloth and cover the dough. Rest for about 15 minutes.
- For oriental filling Take a pan. Add in oil and to this add the spring onions and saute on high flame for 1 minute. Once the onions are transparent, add in the cabbage, carrots and sprouts. Saute for another 1 minute.
- Once the vegetables are sauteed and half cooked, add in the boiled noodles. Now add salt, pepper, soya sauce and vinegar and toss together on high flame.Cook for 2 -3 minutes on high/medium-high flame and shut the flame. The filling is ready.
- For oriental garden samosas Take the garden green dough and divide into 6 equal portions. Now, take one portion and roll out into a 6″ dia circle. Now with the help of a knife, cut the circle into 2 parts to make 2 semi-circles. With each semi-circle, form a cone.
- Stuff the samosa well with the filling. Seal the top edges carefully with water. Keep aside and repeat the process with all the samosas. For frying, take a deep pan. Add in enough oil and heat.
- Once the oil gets hot, reduce the flame to medium heat and drop a couple of samosas together at a time in the oil to fry. The oil needs to be maintained at medium heat throughout frying the samosas.
- Once the samosas are evenly fried, remove from oil and drain on a paper towel. Repeat with all samosas. You could also bake the samosas. For baking, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake the samosas for about 30 minutes, turning over half way. Serve hot
If you find this Oriental Garden Samosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Getting The Proper Amount Of Fruits And Vegetables Every Single Day Will Be Really Important For Maintaining A Healthy Body
Something I am sure you are already aware of is that fruits and veggies are the extremely important part of a healthy diet, and food items that will end up keeping your body working properly. For people who remember health classes in high school you were told you have to eat a minimum of three servings a day of fruits and veggies. Recent research has determined that it’s no longer enough to eat three servings of these things and that 5 to 9 servings will be what is required to get the nutrition that your body needs. You need to realize that this actually is not as much food as it sounds like when you actually take into consideration the serving size, and the reality that you’re going to be eating this each day.
For individuals who don’t like vegetables you are going to discover that there are lots of different juices you are able to make which include vegetables and fruits which are delicious and can be consumed as opposed to eating the whole vegetable. If you opt to juice your veggies and fruits it is important to find a juicer that will actually use every bit of the product in order to create the juice. Plenty of the vitamins and minerals are discovered in the pulp and in the skin of the vegetables and fruits which is why it is important to consume these as much as possible.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Five to nine servings of fruits and vegetable is what it is going to take right now if you want to get all the nutrition you can for a healthy mind and body. Again this sounds like a lot of veggies and fruits and when you break it down you’ll see that it can be a couple of drinks or a few cups of these things each day.