Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Lasagne recipe? look no further! Our site is committed to bringing you only the best Lasagne recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Lasagne with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Lasagne RecipeTo cook lasagne you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 38 Minutes Cooktime: 54 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 124 calories.
The ingredients needed to make lasagne :
- Provide 500 g beef mince
- Provide 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 tbsp tomato purée
- Prepare 1 onion (finely diced)
- You need 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Provide 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Use sheets Dried lasagne
- Get For white sauce
- Use 30 g butter
- Prepare 30 g plain flour
- You need 1 pint milk
- You need Pinch English mustard powder
- You need Pinch celery salt
- Get 10 g Parmesan (grated)
- Take Grated cheddar to finish
Steps to make Lasagne :
- Add mince to a pan on high heat to brown, drain off fat. Add onions and garlic to pan with a little onion fry gently until soft. Add tomato purée and cook for 1 minute. Then add mince, chopped tomatoes and 1/4 pint of water. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- For the white sauce, melt butter in a pan then stir in flour to make a roux, cook for 1 minute then gradually add milk. Bring sauce to the boil then reduce to a simmer stirring often until thickened. Add celery salt, mustard powder and Parmesan.
- In a dish layer the mince mixture lasagne sheets and white sauce finishing the top layer with white sauce then sprinkle over grated cheddar. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes until golden and bubbly
If you find this Lasagne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Number Of Simple Guidelines To Help You Drop Some Weight
There is so many different programs available in relation to weight loss that individuals don’t know which program to choose or if they’re going to even end up working for them. Folks keep turning to programs in order to drop some weight without thinking about the basics of weight loss and that these basics can help them lose the weight without a program. Below you will find a number of suggestions that should have the ability to help you lose weight without needing to waste cash on the latest craze diet available.
While every person knows that they should be maintaining a healthy diet, many men and women do not bother changing the foods that they are eating when they are trying to drop some weight they just try and cut back on the quantity of food. In relation to eating healthy you’re going to see that consuming a great amount of vegetables and fruits will provide your body with the nutrition it needs to be able to lose some weight. While eating enough veggies and fruits is very important it is also important to scale back on sugar and fats as these things can actually end up causing you to keep on the excess weight.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The suggestions above should help you to accomplish your weight loss goals, regardless of how much weight you are looking to lose or if programs did not work for you in the past. You are going to need to realize that just having this information isn’t going to be enough, if you would like to lose some weight you are going to need to stick to the suggestions above.