If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden mashed potatoes and beef square gravy recipe.
Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy RecipeYou can cook golden mashed potatoes and beef square gravy using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare golden mashed potatoes and beef square gravy :
- Get Potatoes
- Take 1-1/2 pound Yukon gold potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
- You need 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 cup powdered milk
- Provide As needed water to boil potatoes
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Provide Meat squares
- Take 1-1/2 pound ground beef
- You need 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- You need 2 tablespoons peanut oil to fry squares
- Use Beef scramble
- Get 1/2 pound ground beef
- Prepare 2 large leeks
- Use 1 cup celery sliced
- Prepare 2 tablespoons dehydrated onions
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Use 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tablespoons heaping minced garlic
- You need 1 tablespoon butter
Steps to make Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy :
- Wash the leeks and celery very well. I am not exaggerating to say I washed out a 1/2 cup of sand. Slice the leeks and celery. Set aside.
- Cube the potatoes cover with water add the salt. Boil till fork tender. Pour out all but a cup of the water. Add 1/2 stick of butter, Worcestershire sauce, and powdered milk.
- Stir and mash the potatoes if more water is needed add a bit at a time. Press the ground beef flat. Adding salt and pepper. Heat the oil.
- Cut the meat sheet into small squares break apart and fry each little square.
- Turn as needed and set on a plate do this in batches.
- Take the 1/2 pound of ground beef for scrambling add to the pan you fried the little squares. Add the leeks, garlic and celery.
- Sauté till leeks and celery are tender. When tender add the dehydrated onions. Stir in the onions and then add the tablespoon of butter.
- When the butter melts add the flour. Sauté for 20minutes.
- Add the spices and beef broth stirring occasionally until it thickens.
- Add the meat squares and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes in a bowl form a crater and fill with the gravy beef squares. Serve I hope you!!!
If you find this Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Improve Your Diet Using These Suggestions
Those wish to improve their diet ordinarily do so because they want to slim down or become more fit. It’s a terrific idea to improve your diet; however, it’s a difficult undertaking as it takes a lot of commitment to stick to it day after day. It can be extremely hard to modify everything instantly so it makes more sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Substitute better foods for several of your preferred junk food snacks. Read on to see how you can make your diet better.
Try consuming fruit and veg Include nutritious fruits and veggies to your diet. They have a lot of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to work right. Include a minimum of five servings of fruits and veggies in your diet each day. Some good examples are bananas, apples, watermelon, green beans, spinach, etc. It’s not as tough as you might think.
Take your time consuming your food It’s important to eat your meals slowly since it can take your brain more or less 20 minutes to realize you’re full up. This is the reason you see people going back for seconds 10 minutes after they eat a huge amount of food. By the time another 10 minutes pass, they are uncomfortably full. Let your mealtime be a time when you take a seat, slacken a bit and relish your meal.
Eat sugary foods in moderation Sugar adds a fine sweet taste to most foods you put it in, so it’s no wonder we all like it so much. It’s difficult to completely do away with sugar in your diet, but you can decrease how much you eat. Replace your typical dessert with a low sugar option like fruit, for example. Try drinking diet sodas instead of the ones that are loaded with sugar.
What makes the difference between a fat person and someone who can eat anything they want and still stay skinny? This product will answer your question!
Simply by doing small adjustments to your diet, you can make a huge difference to your overall health and also your weight. These suggestions are so easy to follow you should have no problem executing them.