Looking for the perfect Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the best meats you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal recipe.
Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal RecipeYou can cook strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal :
- Prepare 2 cups or 185 grams of old fashioned oats
- Take 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Provide 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- You need 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- You need 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- You need 1 1/2 cups or 355 ml of milk
- Get 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- You need 200 grams or roughly 1/2 cup of fage yogurt
- Use 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- You need 6 ounces strawberries chopped
- Prepare 6 ounces blueberries
- Use 1/3 cup or 75 grams of light or dark brown sugar
- Prepare 1 large egg (you could try 2, tell me if its better)
- Take 3 tablespoon melted butter
- Prepare 1 tablespoon orange zest (optional)
Steps to make Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal :
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Butter a 9 by 9 pan
- Mix the oats, spices, salt, baking powder and chia seeds on a medium size bowl
- On a separate bowl, mix milk, vanilla extract, egg, butter, cottage cheese, yogurt and orange zest
- Put half Blueberry and strawberry on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the dry mixture (the oat mixture) in the pan, make sure its spread out evenly (OR you can mix the dry and wet on either the dry or wet bowl, then put that mixture in the pan)
- Pour the wet mixture (milk mixture) in the pan, make sure that the milk mixture has been absorbed my the dry mixture
- Put the rest of the fruit on top of the oat and milk mixture
- Put the oatmeal in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Once its done (internal temperature is between 165 to 175 degrees), let it rest for 20 minutes and enjoy!
If you find this Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
How to Use Meal Planning to Allow You To Shed Extra Pounds
If you’re trying to slim down, it can be a challenge to plan meals that are healthy, low in calories and at least bearable for you to eat. Taking pleasure in food is also essential, as one of the reasons people forgo their diets is because they feel too hungry or deprived. Meal planning requires you to be aware of what you buy at the store or order when you dine out. If you apply the recommendations we’ll be sharing in this article, you will find it much easier to plan your meals in a reasonable fashion.
You will find natural and healthy ways to make sure you are not so hungry at meals that you overindulge. Snacks might help prevent this, but you need to avoid unhealthy snacks like sugary snacks or french fries. Get into the habit of having healthy snacks nearby, such as various types of nuts, carrots or other veggies. Soups and salads are great to eat at the beginning of a meal. Having a portion of vegetables with meals is also a fantastic idea. Soups, salads and vegetables all have essential nutrients and will make you feel less hungry. They don’t contain lots of calories, though you should be careful with salad bars and certain soups. This can help you reduce your portions when you eat the main part of your meal. Your appetite in between meals may also be managed by drinking more water.
What makes the difference between a fat person and someone who can eat anything they want and still stay skinny? This product may answer your question!
Planning your meals properly can make a major difference in your life. This helps you stay conscious of what you’re eating throughout the day. Eating spontaneously is fun from time to time, but it isn’t really the best kind of routine to get into. Eating without a plan usually means you aren’t aware of how healthful or fattening your meals are. It’s better to eat regularly, and be aware of what you’re taking into your body at all times.