If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken artichoke pasta bake recipe.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake RecipeYou can have chicken artichoke pasta bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken artichoke pasta bake :
- Take 2 lbs. cooked chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts
- Provide 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Provide I box rotini pasta
- You need The sauce
- Use 1 small can diced tomatoes
- You need 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- You need 3-4 tablespoons tomato paste
- Get 1 cup+ chicken broth
- Use 1 yellow onion, diced
- Get Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each
- You need I TBSP minced garlic
- Prepare I TBSP worechestire sauce
- Get Splash white or red wine (optional)
- Get 1 TSP sugar
- Prepare 1-2 dashes red pepper flakes (optional)
- Use Salt and pepper
- Get Olive oil
- Provide The cheese toppjng
- Get Shredded mozzarella
- Use Fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Take Salt and pepoer
Steps to make Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake :
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat.
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋
If you find this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Good Meal Planning -One of the Keys to Shedding Weight
Planning your meals properly is one of the most vital elements to any diet program. No person wishes to walk around feeling deprived all the time. You will need to give careful consideration to what you’re consuming, and this works better when you plan it out in advance. The following suggestions on meal planning could help you with your weight loss efforts.
Liquids play a larger role in terms of diet and nutrition than a lot of people realize. The advice to stay well hydrated is helpful, since this keeps you hydrated and regulates your appetite. Few people, however, want to drink water so it’s a good idea to monitor what you do drink. Soda of any kind is generally regarded as unhealthy and this includes diet soda. While fruit juice is regarded as healthy, it’s actually rather high in calories and sugar content, so it’s wise to limit your consumption of this. Tea and coffee can stimulate your metabolism, and they also have several healthy antioxidants though an excessive amount of could cause symptoms like nervousness or sleep problems. Individuals who exercise often find that caffeine, whether from energy drinks, coffee or tea, helps them feel and perform better.
What makes the difference between a fat person and someone who can eat anything they want and still stay skinny? This product will answer your question!
There are many things you can do to strategically plan your meals. When you’re following a particular diet or simply trying to eat much healthier, it helps to have a plan. If you’re very busy, it is easy to get into the habit of eating carelessly. It’s difficult to stay on course with your goals if you decide on your foods with little thought. Get into the routine of reading the labels at the market and perform a little research on diet.