Looking for the perfect Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus recipe.
Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus RecipeTo cook oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus :
- You need 1 Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz)
- Provide Asparagus trimmed
- Provide Olive Oil
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Use 1/2 Lemon
- Provide Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend
Instructions to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.)
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy.
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy.
If you find this Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Meal Planning Tips For Weight Loss
When you’re trying to shed pounds, it can be a challenge to plan meals that are healthy, low in calories and at least bearable for you to eat. No one would like to walk around feeling deprived on a regular basis. You must give careful consideration to what you’re consuming, and this works considerably better when you plan it out beforehand. If you implement the tips we’ll be sharing here, you’re going to find it much easier plan your meals in a reasonable way.
Skipping meals just isn’t a great idea if you’re trying to shed weight. For some, this sounds odd as it would seem that you’re eating less when you miss a meal. Yet this throws your body out of balance and can cause you to actually eat a lot more overall. Your body doesn’t only forget about it when you miss out on a meal -it will remind you that you are experiencing a calorie deficit. When this happens, you will tend to eat much more than usual at your next meal. Missing breakfast, or even lunch is pretty prevalent and these are the worst meals to skip. Then they eat much more later on, when there’s less chance to burn the calories. The best way to keep an eye on your weight is to eat regularly so you don’t feel super hungry at meals.
What makes the difference between a fat person and someone who can eat anything they want and still stay skinny? This product will answer your question!
Planning your meals properly can make a major difference in your life. If you’re following a certain diet or merely trying to eat better, it helps to have some sort of plan. In case you are rather busy, it is easy to get into the habit of eating carelessly. It is hard to stay on track with your goals if you decide on your foods with little thought. Get into the habit of reading the labels at the supermarket and perform some research on nutrition.