If you’re looking for Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you!. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato chicken bake recipe.
Loaded Potato Chicken Bake RecipeYou can cook loaded potato chicken bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare loaded potato chicken bake :
- Provide 3 chicken breasts (cubed)
- You need 3 large potatoes (cubed)
- You need 2 cups shredded cheese
- Use 1 cup bacon bits
- Prepare 6 tbsp Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce
- Get 1/2 onion (minced)
- Provide 1 tbsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp black pepper
- Get 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tbsp paprika
- Take 1/3 cup olive oil
- Provide 1 cup green onion (diced)
- Get 6 tsp butter
Steps to make Loaded Potato Chicken Bake :
- Preheat oven to 450°. Wash & cube potatoes, put into a bowl & set aside.
- In a seperate bowl add paprika, salt, black pepper & garlic powder. Set aside! - In another seperate bowl mix olive oil & hot sauce. Now combine both bowls, mix well.
- Pour cubed potatoes into sauce mixture & evenly coat the potatoes.
- In a sprayed cassarole dish spoon out potatoes. Try to keep as much of the sauce mix in the bowl as possible.
- Now put potatoes in the oven, stirring every 10-15 mins. Bake for about 40 mins.
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken breasts. Add breasts to remaining sauce & evenly coat. Then dice up onion & add to the chicken & sauce.
- In seperate bowl combine cheese, green onions & bacon bits.
- Once potatoes are almost tender, add chicken mix on top of poatoes, cook for about 20 mins covered.
- On top of chicken sprinkle cheese mix & place back in the oven uncovered for another 15-20 mins.
- When serving you may add additional hot sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing but this is optional. ENJOY!
If you find this Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
How to Use Meal Planning to Help You To Shed Pounds
In case you are trying to shed pounds, it can be a challenge to plan meals that are healthy, low in calories and at least tolerable for you to eat. No person would like to walk around feeling deprived all of the time. Meal planning usually requires you to be aware of what you get at the store or order when you eat out. These tips on meal planning will help you with your weight loss endeavors.
What you drink has a lot to do with the success or failure of your diet or meal planning. It’s well known you should drink lots of water. Most people, however, also like to drink other beverages and you should be aware of what you are drinking. Soda is a beverage that’s virtually completely devoid of nutrition, and it has numerous harmful effects. Fruit drinks are healthy in modest quantities, but these are rather high in natural sugars and in calories. People react differently to caffeine, but a reasonable amount of coffee or tea can be healthy and caffeine is a natural appetite suppressant. Coffee, tea or a caffeinated energy drink may also provide you with additional energy to work out.
What makes the difference between a fat person and someone who can eat anything they want and still stay skinny? This product can answer your question!
In case you are interested in your health and weight, it’s crucial that you dedicate some time to meal planning. It will help you be conscious of what you are eating throughout the day. Eating spontaneously is fun from time to time, but it is not the best kind of habit to get into. Eating without having a plan usually means you’re not aware of how healthful or unhealthy your meals are. The more you understand what you’re eating, the easier it is to plan nutritious meals that help you to lose weight.