Looking for the perfect Chicken baked dish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken baked dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken baked dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times each week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!. We hope you got inspiration from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken baked dish recipe.
Chicken baked dish RecipeTo cook chicken baked dish you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken baked dish :
- Use 1 kg boneless chicken
- Take 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- Use Salt as per taste
- Take 1 tbspn butter
- Provide 2 tbspn wheat flour
- Take 2 cups milk
- Get 2 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 2-3 cheese slice
- Provide 1/2 cup cabbage
- Get 1 cup carrot
- Provide 4-5 green chillies
- Provide 3 tbspn frozen green peas
- Get 3 tbspn boiled corn
- You need 1 medium size yellow bell pepper
- You need 1 small red bell pepper
- You need 2 packets maggi masala
- Prepare 2 packets maggi curry flavour
- Take 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 2 tbspn parmesan cheese (optional)
- Get 1 bunch coriander leaves
Steps to make Chicken baked dish :
- Boil the boneless chicken in ginger garlic paste and salt, shred it and add maggi masala to it. I took 2 flavour of maggi (2 packet of maggi masala and 2 packet of maggi curry flavour) you can use 4 packet of any 1 flavour, choice is yours🙂 note: we will add only the masalas of maggi (which we get inside the packet of maggi) to the shredded chicken mix it and keep it aside!
- Now chop all the veggies cabbage,yellow and red bell pepper, green chillies, grate some carrots, add some boiled corn and frozen green peas! In another pot boil maggi, once boiled,remove the water from maggi add little oil so that it won't be sticky!
- Then make white sauce by adding butter to the pan, keep roasting wheat flour into it till it slightly changes it colour, add black pepper powder and salt to it, now add milk whisk it well so that it doesn't form a lumps now add all the veggies keep mixing, add slice of cheese mix till the cheese melts up and the sauce is about to thicken, here add your boiled maggi to it mix it lightly! Ready.
- Take a oven proof serving tray, at the bottom add some shredded cheddar cheese and some parmesan cheese (parmesan cheese is optional) now add the maggi mixture top up with some good amount of shredded chicken mixture,again add maggi mixture then lastly add the shredded cheese, top up with some red bell pepper,corn and some coriander leaves! Keep in a preheated oven for 10 mins, or till the cheese melts up completely! Ready to serve! Enjoy😋
If you find this Chicken baked dish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
How to Use Meal Planning to Help You To Slim Down
Planning your meals properly is one of the most important elements to any weight loss program. Nobody wishes to walk around feeling miserable on a regular basis. You should give careful consideration to what you’re ingesting, and this works considerably better when you plan it out beforehand. These tips on meal planning can help you with your weight loss attempts.
There are natural and healthy ways to make sure you are not so hungry at meals that you binge. Snacks can help prevent this, but you have to stay away from unhealthy snacks like sweets or chips. Nuts, dried fruits and vegetable chips are several of your best choices. Soups and salads are great to eat at the beginning of a meal. You should also make certain that your meals include veggies or other types of vegetables. Soups, salads and greens all contain essential nutrients and will have you feeling a lot less hungry. These are also low calorie foods -though not if you opt for fattening soups or load up on the wrong items at the salad bar! This can help you reduce your helpings when you eat the main part of your meal. Consuming plenty of water is another way to lessen food cravings between meals.
What makes the difference between a fat person and someone who can eat anything they want and still stay skinny? This product will answer your question!
Planning your meals properly can make a huge difference in your life. If you are following a particular diet program or just trying to eat much healthier, it helps to have a plan. If you are busy, it’s easy to get into the habit of eating haphazardly. It’s tough to stay on track with your objectives if you pick your foods randomly. Get into the practice of reading the labels at the supermarket and perform some research on diet.